In two months, thirty AMD students created eight circular (digital) product innovations that change the existing textile value chain. Innovation, Fashion, and Journalism Managers together created solutions for a better future. Julia Zirpel (thewearness), Oliver Eisenbiegler (Eisenbiegler Consulting), Jasper Schlump (capacura), and circular.fashion helped to shape the whole thing. Thank all of you for that inspiring experience.
Today I come to you with a reading recommendation. Very interesting and critical report about Google. A good example that ethics and business are inseparable.
Happy to announce my new book chapter release “Application of the Effective Innovation Leadership Model in a Digital Innovation Project:”: https://www.igi-global.com/gateway/chapter/255050 #effective #innovation #leadership #book #chapter
On behalf of my business administration Bachelor students from the Technical University of Aschaffenburg, I would like to thank the celonis Academic Alliance for the introduction to Process Mining. I was also able to take a lot with me. Gladly again!
- Tourism collapse
- Transportation minimization
- Less social interactions
- Less global trade
- Higher unemployment
- Reduction of stores
- Reduction of productions
- More independence between countries
- Competition for face masks
- Unilateral border closures
- Hedge funds in London earned billions in profits from the corona-induced stock market crash
- No united European action
- No protection of resources
- Social inequality
- Comprehensive globalization
- Right-wing movement
- Climate collapse
- Critics of capitalism
- Cybercrime and surveillance capitalism
- Futurists who warned of epidemics [i.e. Attali in 1998]
- Eradication of exotic animal species
- Embedded liberalism [Reckwitz]?
- Same as before?
- More protective EU?
- Minimization of the meeting circus?
- Growth of internet companies in new areas?
- Production relocations?
- Focus on sustainability?
- A close partnership between Europe and China to protect the environment?
In his Easter speech, German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier put it like this: “Perhaps we believed for too long that we were invincible, that we could continue to go faster, higher, farther. That was a mistake.”
Today I want to share an article about a project I did with the Fraunhofer Institute @SIGEL: https://www.kompetenzzentrum-usability.digital/kos/WNetz?art=Project.show&id=44
Thanks to Denis Eser from HYPE the 3rd semester of innovation management and design learned how software can support the innovation process and therewith manage knowledge.