Today I want to share an article about a project I did with the Fraunhofer Institute @SIGEL: https://www.kompetenzzentrum-usability.digital/kos/WNetz?art=Project.show&id=44
Thanks to Denis Eser from HYPE the 3rd semester of innovation management and design learned how software can support the innovation process and therewith manage knowledge.
1. THE GROWTH OF CONSCIOUS COMPANIES
2. MENTAL HEALTH CONVERSATIONS IN THE WORKPLACE
3. A MORE INCLUSIVE DEFINITION OF REMOTE WORK
4. ‘TURNING OFF’ FROM WORK BY DOING . . . NOTHING
5. GROWTH OF INCLUSIVE FAMILY LEAVE
It was my pleasure to host Florian Fecher, venture manager @eon Future Lab.
I had the chance to talk about the topic “effective change – leadership in the digital age”. If you are interested and understand German, click here